- 8-10 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. capers, chopped
- 1/2 cup homemade or store-bought organic expeller-pressed mayonnaise
(more or less, to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Peel and finely chop the eggs.
- Combine eggs, shallots, celery, and capers in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well.
- Serve on toast or accompanied with a green salad.