Serves 6 to 8
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 8 Tbsp. cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup French duPuy lentils, cooked according to package directions
- 10 oz. peas, cooked if fresh, thawed and run under warm water if frozen
- 3 beets, boiled until tender and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup marinated pearl onions
- 1 8- or 13-oz. jar of artichoke hearts in olive oil, artichokes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Toss salad with dressing and let stand 10 minutes before serving.