- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. miso
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp. maple sugar or Sucanat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 heads romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
Make the dressing:
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
Make the salad:
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a serving bowl. Add dressing and toss to mix.