- 2 Tbsp. white wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of paprika
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 5 zucchini, quartered and sliced into 1/4” thick pieces
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Blanch the zucchini in a pot of boiling, salted water for 2-3 minutes, until just tender but not mushy. Put cooked zucchini in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. Let cool.
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
- When zucchini is cool, place in a bowl and toss with dressing.