For the dressing
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6-8 Tbsp. cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
For the salad
- 1-2 large bunches of kale, stalks removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cranberries
Make the dressing
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
Make the salad
- Wash kale and dry in a salad spinner.
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl
- Add dressing and mix well.
- Let stand for 20 minutes before serving.